Whether you operate an estate planning, accounting, financial or legal practice or you represent a multi-national private bank or wealth management organization, you have built your reputation on expertise, trust and service. You accept the challenges and needs of your clients as your own and commit to enhancing and protecting their quality of life.
Among the demands on wealthy families is a litany of tasks and responsibilities pertaining to the day-to-day operation of one or more homes. Private staff, vendors, and administrative support are common needs among these families, and each carries with it a level of risk, time commitment, and cost.
With few advisors making this their primary focus, these common needs often go unmet or consume precious time and resources better spent elsewhere. Thankfully, this is our area of expertise.
Whether your client has a nanny, housekeeper, or multi-estate staff, we can provide them with best-in-class services and advice. For advisors interested in developing a partner relationship, we can also offer your clients significant benefits.
- Household operational assessments
- Residential staffing services
- Development of job descriptions and HR best practices
- Candidate sourcing, interviewing, talent profiling
- Background investigations and verifying work eligibility
- Negotiating compensation & writing work agreements
- Domestic payroll and tax solutions
- Orientation, training and staff evaluations
- Conflict resolution
- Exit interviews
- Property manuals, task lists, and household operating procedures
- Annual site visits to update documentation and perform performance evaluations
- Single point-of-contact
- Preferential pricing
- Extended guarantees
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.